StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Fashion Expert

Summer 2017 essentials to wear this year

Summer 2017 is full of trendy ideas, all you have to do is to find a perfect outfit that will underline all your best assets. There are lots of hot season comfy essentials you can try. I highly recommend to try on breezy shift dresses made of lightweight fabrics that can be dressed up or down, oh and you can style it countless ways, by wearing it on its own or layering it under cardis or kimonos. If you do like embellishments, then you definitely should give a try to fringes. No matter if this embroidery is on your jacket, dress or sandals, it does looks awesome! I love fringes for a kind of boho inspired touch that makes its wearer look different and individual. How about wearing pleated shorts? It's acceptable to wear them during cocktail parties and garden brunches. Try them on with sequined tops or solid neutral color blouses. If you do like tailored classics, then I highly recommend to try on these bottoms. If you have beautiful shoulders, then you better give a try to off the shoulder blouses. These sexy tops are everywhere right now. They look flirty, feminine and cool. You are free to sport them with high-rise jeans, shorts, skirts or skorts. My favorite top you can try on during summer months is a sexy white cut-out lace top, it's an ideal choice for festivals and cocktail parties. If you want to look more professional, then a white linen blazer is a perfect alternative. It's an extremely versatile wardrobe staple you can dress up or down.

• Upvote 1