Sign in to follow this  
Penelope Lewis

How to wear a long wrap around skirt?

I was thinking of buying a wraparound long skirt, but have no idea how to wear and style it. Maybe someone can help me? Would be nice to know attractive ways how to wear long wrap skirts in real life. Thanks!

This fashionable skirt flatters all body types. What I love the most about it, you can dress it up or down, as you like! The simplicity of wraparound skirt makes me crazy. Of course, this bottom piece comes in different styles, cuts, colors and prints, but you can wear it as you wish. It features a conservativeness of a pencil skirt and playfulness thanks to a slit. As I have already mentioned, you can wear it anywhere you want, starting from office to cocktail hours. All you need is to choose an appropriate top, layer and shoes. Use a halter top in neutral color and slim blazer to underline your professionalism and style it with a heavy knit sweater for weekends. I suggest to wear knee-length styles, as they are more versatile than midis and minis. Anyway, don't be afraid to experiment! ;)

This pretty skirt will show everyone a little leg thanks to its slit. There are countless of interesting ways how to wear wrap skirts in real life. For instance, you should look for details in your wrap style skirts, I mean, use little detailing to let your skirt be centre of everyone's attention, all you need is to add an eye-catching accessory or something and place it somewhere on your skirt. Don't be afraid mixing color and patterns, pair printed skirt with dark solid color top or jacket to create an original outfit. If you do like dark colors, then you better give a try to navy hue, it's more interesting than black. The fabric of wrap skirt should be luxe. How about leather or suede? A heavy fabric bottom piece will ideally look paired with lightweight top. A mini wrap skirt can be worn not only during special night events, but also in daytime, try on mini with sporty sneakers or statement gladiator sandals.