StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Penelope Lewis

How long should ski pants be?

I personally suggest you to buy ski pants with suspenders or you can try on salopettes. Some of swno pants can be a bit bulky because of their inner liner. These trousers should be a bit longer than your regular pants or jeans. Why? These pants should have extra length to cover up your boots. I know many ski pants that have a snow skirt at the bottom of the hem that fits over the top of the boots, this prevents snow getting inside your feet. If your salopettes are short, you risk your trousers slightly ride up your leg. Trust me, if your ski pants are a bit longer, then you won't have such problem! 

Yep, there should not be a gap between boot top and trousers bottom. Trust me, no one will notice you have too long trousers, but you will surely have dry feet all day long during your skiing activities! How long? 2 extra inches will make all the difference. Plus, most ski trousers have snow gaiters at the bottom of the leg opening that prevents snow from getting in.