StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Penelope Lewis

Who should wear fit and flare dress?

Fit and flare dresses are extremely popular nowadays, as they are super versatile and incredibly flattering. But I wanted to know who can wear these designs? What kind of body shape you should have to have chance to wear it? 

Fit and flare dresses look good on most bodies. I personally have an inverted triangle body shape that looks great with fit-and-flare dresses. The frock ideally flatters my broader shoulders and narrower lower body, the result looks like I have a hourglass silhouette. By the way, pear shaped ladies will love fit-and-flare dress, as it will high-light the smallest part of your waist and make you look feminine and chic. For pear shaped ladies I recommend to try on off-shoulder styles!

Yes, I do agree with you, fit-and-flare dresses highlight and accentuate only best features of your body. It looks nice on rectangle, pear, apple, hourglass ladies. No matter if you are athletic, petite, curvy, busty or boyish looking girl, it works for every woman. Plus it makes you feel and look very special. I love the way it flounces out the bottom half. If you need an extra waist definition, then you should add a thin belt.