StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Aria Moore

How to wear bootcut jeans with sneakers?

I am thinking of buying bootcut jeans next week. The thing is I have no idea what shoes to wear with these denim trousers. I want to wear something casual, that's why I'd like to ask if I can wear bootcut jeans with sneakers and how to wear this combination? Any advise?

If you do like running around doing errands all day and night long, then you better opt for some practical footwear, like sneakers or canvas slip-ons. I know many brands who produce high quality runners, like adidas, nike, puma or Converse. I recommend to choose flat styles in a coordinating color. Of course, there are cool designs with bright color and patterns, but you better make sure to coordinate them with your overall look. Complete this look with a well fitted shirt so you don't look sloppy. 

Bootcut jeans can be worn with all kinds of sneaker shoes. You can try on classic tennis trainers in canvas material. I recommend to choose bright color styles that will ideally match blue color jeans and add a bit of pizazz to your look. If you are more into retro outfit, then you should give a try to vintage style breakdance sneakers, like old scool adidas with fat laces and bright colors. I do like to see ladies wearing bootcuts with high-top kicks.