StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Aria Moore

How to wear a line mini skirt?

I do like wearing sexy garments and now I am ready for A-line mini skirt. Can someone please tell me possible outfit ideas I can create with this cute 1960's inspired bottom piece? Waiting for your kind replies.

Hell yeah! I am also a big fan of A-line mini skirts. You can make this gorgeous bottom piece look so much different any way you like. You can go for an edgy black leather A-line mini skirt in high rise and team it with a peasant blouse or crochet lightweight sweater covered with a cool black leather jacket. I do also like pairing matte leather skirts in black color with slim fit turtlenecks completed with glossy black leather high boots. If you do want to accentuate attention on your lovely A-line skirt, then the best way to do so is to complete this cute bottom piece with a sharp belt tied around the skirt. Plus, you can tuck in your tops in order to create a perfectly balanced silhouette. A-line minis work for office hours. You will need a top in coordinating color, tailored jacket, cute pumps and simple necklace. The last but not least is the combo featuring a lovely embroidered A-line mini and heavy knit sweater. These two pieces look ideal one with another. 

A-line mini skirts can be with with structured tops, like a boxy sweater or cocoon sweatshirts. I do like to see ladies who appear in such combos, it makes them look fashion-forward. A line skirt can be seen everywhere around this season. Frankly speaking, when I see it around in the city, I automatically start to think of Gossip Girl's character Blair Waldorf, and private school uniforms. You can create an edgy look by teaming this cute mini with a fitted top and chunky high heel boots. You can look office friendly, just opt for the one in dark neutral color and pair it with a classy collared blouse and cool suit jacket.