Sign in to follow this  
Aria Moore

What to wear with gym shorts?

I am going to the gym soon, that's why I need an appropriate clothing. I was thinking of gym shorts, as I find them very flattering and comfortable. Can someone please tell me possible outfits I can create with these bottoms during my gym activities?

First you need to choose appropriate shorts. It can be compression tight ones made of stretch fabric with high or mid rise with elasticated waistbands, it can be the ones made of stretch jersey with drawstring fastening and relaxed fit, or shorts made of sweat fabric (like polyester and cotton) with regular fit and bright color. You can wear these bottoms with classic slip-ons or cool trainers in the same color as your top or shorts, go for a cropped slim top or T-shirt, sexy tank top or sweatshirt. Just make sure you feel yourself comfortable and confident. 

There is no big difference what you are wearing as your bottoms, as you can go for shorts or trousers. I think you can wear gym shorts with all kinds of tops, starting from sexy crop tank tops to ribbed knit slim sweatshirts. The simpler clothes you wear, more comfortable you feel. I know some great gym sets featuring awesome printed crop top and mini shorts. You are free to wear neutral color sets, as well as neon or pastel color separates. All you need is to make sure you feel comfortable in those shorts.