Sign in to follow this  
Aria Moore

How to wear a-line skirt?

I became a big fan of a-line skirts! There are many awesome styles you can wear these days. What I'd like to know is what outfits I can create with this cute bottom piece? Would love to know some new ideas! Thanks.

I personally find this skirt very 1960's and 70's inspired! Yes, it comes with that special vintage vibe that makes me think of good old times, when ladies looked like hippies! Anyway, this bottom piece with a flared hip will definitely compliment every body type by making its wearer look at her best! This year we have it back in fashion. This simple and easy-to-style skirt can be styled with simple tank tops and T-shirts, all you need is to tuck them inside. I do like denim and suede versions of A-line skirts completed with front buttons. Try them with cute blouses or shirts tucked in and complete it with cool sneakers or elegant pumps. By the way, these bottoms look incredibly hot with ruffled crop tops, as well as with off-shoulder blouses and peasant tops. 

Hell yeah! A-line skirts look insanely hot! I like to wear them with elegant clothes for dressy events. For instance, try them on with a sophisticated neutral color top with a fringed hem and cover with an evening blazer or embellished jacket. Or go simple by tucking in white crispy shirt inside front buttoned denim skirt. How about doubling A-line? I mean go for a shortened A-line tank top and pair it with A-line skirt. These bottoms are very easy to style and they do look classy. I personally like high-waisted models in mini length. If you want to show your thin waist, lengthen your legs then you better tuck in your top. And opposite: if you don't have a sexy waist and you have a noticeable belly, then you better wear tops outside.