Sign in to follow this  
Aria Moore

Shoes to wear with jean capris?

Hello gals! I was wondering was is the best footwear for jean capris? Most of time I see ladies wearing sandals or flip flops with capris, but how about other shoes? I get hot very fast when I wear full length jeans, that's why I want to try on denim capris. Can someone please suggest me something? Thanks!

Well, I would not definitely wear capris with running shoes and any kind of athletic style flats, wedges or heels. But, you can try them with cute sneaker like slip-ons in neutral color. Make sure the whole outfit organically coordinates with each garment. I personally wear denim capris with cute mid heel pumps in classic neutral color.

Call them capris or cropped jeans, but I am a huge fan of them. Sure, these denim bottoms are very challenging to style, but everything is possible! ;) All you need is to find an appropriate footwear. It can be animal print heels for dark wash capris, or nude gladiator sandals with bright blue denim cropped jeans. I also like to see ladies who manage to pair high heel open-toe mule sandals with capri boyfriends. If you are more into sweet and ladylike look, then you better try on nude kitten heels with ankle jeans, this combo is ideal for office hours. By the way, colorful flats that look a bit mannish can be easily paired with capris. I do like to see bright and neutral color ankle boots with capris.