Sign in to follow this  
Aria Moore

How to wear capri pants with boots?

Hello ladies! I am here to ask you one thing. The question is simple by itself, but I can't find the right answer. Can you wear capris with boots? If yes, then what kind of boots I should buy? I know I can wear anything, TECHNICALLY! But will I look fine in such combo? Please advise!

I find it to be a paradox, as many women are in love with capri pants and they use to wear them during winter season. These bottoms are extremely versatile and easy to wear, all you need is to find an appropriate footwear. Make sure you are wearing appropriate capris. I mean, if you want to wear boots with cropped pants, then you better stay away from loose-fit, wide-leg and gaucho cropped pants. Your pants should be fitted and have narrow leg. Look for boots with sleek heels, they better be streamlined, or with sleek wedge heel. The pants should end where your boots begin. Never show your skin, or socks this won't work. 

You have a great solution that will easily solver this problem. All you need is to wear cropped pants with taller boots. Trust me, low and ankle legth boots gonna look dowdy, as they will simply break up your silhouette. Go for boots that cover your calves. Never leave a gap of skin between your boots and pants, this will only ruin your outfit. Boots should go either over or under shortened trousers, that's why you can try on knee high boots.