StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Aria Moore

How to wear sweatpants and look cute?

I like wearing comfortable clothes that make me feel relaxed without worrying that something might look distorted on me. That's why I am a big fan of sweatpants. Anyway, I wanted to ask you people, if you know women's cute sweatpants outfits I can recreate? I just feel like I have already tried all possible looks with these bottoms. Any help?

I also like to wear sweatpants, their baggy look doesn't look weird. I don't follow any trends, that's why I suggest you to try these bottoms with a cute tank top. It can be either a plain neutral color top, the one colored in pastel or bright hue, or a graphic printed style. If it's a bit cold, then you can also bring a hoodie. Complete your outfit with nice Converse, either cool runners and a leather jacket, if it's real cold outside! Just make sure these trousers are paired with the right things. You can pair them with tightly fitted long sleeve tops, or fitted hoodies. You might think it's weird, but I do like to see ladies who wear sweatpants tucked in UGG style boots, it's cool! These trousers are ideal for chilly days when you just want to look laidback and relaxed. 

I do like sweatpants! Even celebrities choose sweats! Why? These bottoms are the most comfortable pants ever made by humans! You can rock them all day long, all you need is to know couple of cool tricks and you are ready to go! Make them look super chic by adding killing accessories, including leather baseball caps, mirrored shades, spacious bag and bright runners. Speaking of shoes, white sneakers will definitely look awesome paired with sweats. I do love wearing my grey bottoms with chic turtleneck sweaters and cute bags. You can also casually roll up your sweats and team them with a printed bomber jacket. A basic style can look dressy, all you need is to add a slouchy boyfriend blazer and printed shoes.

Tuck in a long or flow shirt. ...
Wear a white button-down (front-tucked) with pumps, sunglasses, a maxi-bag, and a long, sleek coat for a sophisticated look.
A structured blazer and heel will make your pants look more like dress trousers than sweats.