StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Jenna Bell

How to wear a bodysuit with pants?

Hi ladies! I have one simple question: what pants to wear with bodysuits? This wardrobe basic looks really awesome and I want to give it a try, but the thing is, I don't know what bottoms to wear it with. Can someone please tell me possible looks I can create! Thanks. 

This wardrobe basic piece ideally works with jeans. The result looks casual and very easy to create. All you need is a classic neutral color bodysuit and mid or high rise jeans in slim or skinny fit. I love adding my favorite everyday jeans, the ones with rips and tears. If you are not into jeans, then how about flared pants? This is a cool retro style that underlines your individuality and make you look super chic and individual.

• Upvote 2

Try on bodysuit with high waisted trousers. That's another retro inspired combo that will highlight your curves. If you want to create a festive night out style, then opt for bright wide-leg pants (look for silken design). You can even go for combos that are appropriate for the workplace. All you need is a button-down style bodysuit and wide leg pants all in solid neutral colors. For date nights I recommend to choose a cute pastel color strappy bodysuit styled with a lovely midi skirt. If you are feeling casual, then you might like to try on a striped bodysuit with flared jeans and cool kicks.