StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Jenna Bell

What to wear under a tunic?

Hello everyone! I have a question regarding tunics. Can someone please tell me, what can I wear under it? Would be great to know interesting looks you can share with me, as I have no idea what I can add under it. 

I think you should pair it with a neutral color plain tank top, make sure your undershirt comes in a slim-fit, so it doesn't create bulky details. Stay away from loose and flowy shirts underneath. The tunic by itself comes in a relaxed fit, that's why choose your bottoms wisely, I mean, go for slim fit trousers or skirt and keep away from cargos, wide-leg trousers and flowy long skirts. I usually wear tunic with skinny jeans.

• Upvote 3

You are free to add a lovely T-shirt under, or a lightweight tank top, just make sure it combines well with the color of tunic. Speaking of bottoms, I recommend to choose slim dark color trousers or skirt. If your tunic comes with a wide neckline, then I guess you will need a cami or a simple, classic bra. Wear it over a slim pencil dress.