StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Angelina Young

How to wear bra for backless dress?

I think bras and backless dresses is something unreal! I honestly, can't decide which bra to wear underneath. I think if the bra straps are visible, it can ruin the whole look. Can someone please advise me interesting bra options so I can feel myself more confident while wearing a backless dress. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

You always have an option to go braless, but I don't think you asked us to advise you this alternative, LOL. Anyway, there are stick on cups, tapes to keep boobs in the right place, as well as dainty bralettes, strappy bras with sexy and gorgeously embellished straps. I am pretty sure, once you find a bra with lace or embroidered straps, you fore sure will want these straps be seen. Go for the ones with intricate patterns or bright colors, so everyone see these straps. There are intricate lacey racerback bralets, bras with long straps that look like a backwards necklace, low-back strapless bralettes, U plunge designs with handy halter straps, mesh bra crop tops, bare strapless backless bras, etc.

You can go for silken bralette with thin cross-straps that will peek out through backless dress, strappy back micro bras with skinny straps for a cheeky touch, sheer and sexy triangle bralets, convertible strapless bras in nude color, as well as flower embellished criss-cross strapped bras. I know many women who use backless adhesive bras, this style is ideal for ladies with small and medium size bust. I personally love lace backless strapless bras.