StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Angelina Young

How to wear t-shirts and jeans?

I love wearing t-shirt with jeans outfits, but it looks like I have tried all possible updates that make this combo look great. I am feeling like there is no more possible way how to make this simple style look fresh on me. Maybe you can advise me interesting ways how to make this combo look great on me again. Please help!

You are right, this combo looks great on everyone. This timeless combination can sometimes look very boring, but there are cool ingredients that can help update this outfit. First of all, a T-shirt can be either fitted or loose-fitted. Your jeans can be either skinny or bootcut style. The fit, color and wash is very important. Dark jeans look less casual and more polished, while light blue and light colored denim bottoms have a more casual appearance. Your jewelry can be simple, but jeans should be paired with heels. If you are not heels person, then let it be some bright color flat shoes. As I have already told, your jewelry can be simple, but you are free to add statement necklace or a voguish bag. Contrasting jewelry pieces work very well! How about updating your tee with a pretty scarf? It can be solid neutral colored or brightly printed one. make your tee and jeans combo look awesome by throwing on a blazer, cardigan chambray shirt or leather jacket. 

Hmm...you forgot to mention black jeans. These sleek bottoms look sophisticated and versatile. If you are not into black, there are other colored versions. You can find lots of cool denim trousers designs, the ones with zipper details on the ankle or at hips. All kind of detailing makes your outfit look a little more special. A tucked in shirt or half-tucked blouse is fabulous update. The first look makes you more formal and half tuck is a more casual. You can also add a cute belt, it is a great stylish update for your jeans. You can tie a knot and make your loose-fitted tee look fancier. One shoulder t-shirts are great for showing a bit of your skin.