StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Angelina Young

What to wear to company holiday party?

We are having a big company holiday party this year. Some say it's gonna be an awesome event. Can someone please advise me what ladies usually wear to company's holiday parties? Do you have cool clothing ideas to share with me? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Holiday party is always a fun event. I recommend to try on something fresh and forget about dark hues. Go for bright colors and prints. I always wear something chic and fun. How about stripes? Florals? Try on a blue white striped dress with red heels and yellow necklace. If you are not into dresses, then you might like to try on a modern midi length skirt with a sequined blouse and statement necklace with kitten heel pumps. If it's a bit cold, then you are free to use layers, like cotton cardigans, fitted blazers or cozy shrug. just make sure the layer ideally compliments your party look.

• Upvote 1

If it happened so you don't have anything to wear, then the best choice might be LBD. It's always a good savior. You can also try on knee length frock and cover it with a fitted suit jacket. By the way, layered looks ideally work for fancy parties, as you can remove one layer after arrival. I am not saying office holiday parties are very easy to get ready for, sometimes it can be tricky. Why? You need to maintain professional and make everyone around see you clad in a more formal look, but you don't need to be dressed like a boss. The outfit should be somewhere between formal and festive. 

• Upvote 1