Sign in to follow this  
Angelina Young

Please advice me cute casual outfits for summer

Dear friends, I have fashion crisis moment. I don't know what cute casual outfits for summer I can create this year. Can someone please advice me interesting ideas that look dressy, but ideal for casual summer day events, like tasting wine, having brunch with friends or walking down the beach during Sunday mornings.

You can try whatever you like, starting from white denim shorts, overalls and jeans to nautical stripe bikinis and cover-ups. You are free to choose maxi gowns in lightweight fabrics and bright colors. I love to see ladies wearing sheer blouses tucked in printed pencil skirts or in cool denim cut-offs. You are free to choose either a more professional spin, either more relaxed and free spirited look. By the way, white jeans can be styled in numerous ways, starting from teaming with cute tunics to graphic tank tops. Every shop offers a number of cool summer essentials, including off-shoulder beachwear dresses to breezy tunics and colorful cover-ups, as well as kimonos and lightweight cardigans. 

I think there is nothing hard in creating an awesome Summer outfit. Every hot season wardrobe consists of pretty sundresses, light shorts, all sort of tees, tank tops, mini, midi or maxi skirts and ton of stunning accessories. Think of grey blue, turquoise and light pastel shades. Try on something mini: skirt or shorts. These garments can be easily teamed with fitted shirts and accessories. Everything what is bright and lightweight is automatically on-trend!

Summer is the season when everyone wants to relax and feel comfortable. So add some clothes to your wardrobe to make it easier. Add floral shorts, denim shorts, Short jumpsuit, and floral top.