Sign in to follow this  
Angelina Young

What shoes to wear with a line skirt?

I am a big fan of skirts. This is a ladylike bottom piece that makes me look very special. Not so long time ago I saw a pretty A-line skirt and I was wondering what shoes I can wear it with. Can someone please tell me awesome footwear ideas I can try on with a-line skirt?

How about wearing neutral color ankle boots with a midi A-line skirt. This is a great balance for wearing in your everyday life. Better avoid darker shoes, as they can only make your bottom area look heavy. If you are a tall babe, then I highly recommend to try on cute ballerinas with a cute A-line short skirt. The result can look street style inspired completed with a touch of elegance. Flat boots and chunky short booties completed with leg warmers look hot styled with A-line mini skirts and big sweaters. I do love to see women wearing short A-line skirts teamed with Oxford shoes.

A-line skirt is a timeless piece of clothing. It easily can take you from the office to a night out party. Of course, lots of things make difference by the way what top you are about to wear. Anyway, we are here to talk about shoes, that's why I suggest you to keep things simple and try on classic pointy toe heels, cut-out ladylike booties, chunky heel boots, as well as strappy pointy toe heels. A mini A-line skirt looks pretty chic with heels, slouchy boots, classy lace-up slip-ons, or kitten heels. Mid-thigh A-line skirts look stunning with kitten and mid-heeled booties. Below the knee A-line skirts look awesome with simple and chic shoes. It can be gladiator flats, or slim flip-flops for casual beach walks. You can also be more playful with sexy heels.