StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mia Norton

How to wear straight leg jeans with sneakers?

Hi gals! I wanted to ask you, if it's okay to wear straight leg jeans with sneakers? Can someone please let me know if it's possible and if yes, maybe you have interesting outfit ideas to share with me? Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Yes, it's possible, but I don't see many women on the streets wearing straight jeans with sneakers. If only you are over 45, this might work. But I think you better choose bootcut jeans to make them look great with sneakers. 

• Upvote 2

You can try sneakers with straight-leg jeans. It can be old scool adidas, Nike runners or good old Converse trainers. Below are some street style ideas and Polyvore sets you can get inspired by. But I think best jeans to wear with sneakers are skinnies, flares, boyfriends or bootcut. 

straight leg jeans and sneakers 1.jpg

straight leg jeans and sneakers 2.jpg

straight leg jeans and sneakers 3.jpg

straight leg jeans and sneakers 4.jpg

straight leg jeans and sneakers 5.jpg

straight leg jeans and sneakers 6.jpg

straight leg jeans and sneakers 7.jpg

I guess the best look you can create with regular jeans and sneakers is to cuff your jeans. This will make you appear trendy and ladylike. You can also show off your bare leg around ankle. Find denim pants that are ankle length and team them with low-top kicks. You can go for coated, ripped version, or washed straight jeans to make your overall outfit look fresh.