StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mia Norton

Silver jackets for evening dresses

The following post is dedicated to silver jackets that can be worn with evening dresses. No matter what is the occasion, wedding, prom or special party. I am pretty sure, the following outerwear piece will make your pretty midi/mini or maxi dress stand-out from the crowd. Modern fashion offers plenty of silver blazers, starting from cropped versions to classic shape designs. Make sure it fits you right, once you try it on, you automatically become the centre of attention. Below I want to show you my favorite silver jackets you can try with your evening dress.

silver blazer over evening dress.jpg

silver blazer over evening dress 2.jpg

silver blazer over evening dress 3.jpg

silver blazer over evening dress 4.jpg

silver blazer over evening dress 5.jpeg

silver blazer over evening dress 6.jpg

silver blazer over evening dress 7.jpg

This not my cup of tea. I don't like to wear too much shiny garments, especially if it's a jacket or blazer. I don't want to be in center of attention thanks to jacket. I want to make everyone look at me thanks to my natural beauty!

I see nothing bad in silver jackets. If you are not into shiny silver, you can try matter silver blazer. I think it's a personal thing. Silver jacket is not some kind of trend, but it's already a timeless piece of clothing you can match with your favorite dress. 

• Upvote 2