Sign in to follow this  
Mia Norton

What to wear to a company christmas party?

This year I am having a company Christmas party. The event takes place in a big hall and it starts at 6 pm till midnight. What should I wear to look dressy, but not wearing anything too sexy. Can you please share with me some interesting ideas? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

So, you are about to attend your company's holiday party, right? That's a perfect time to show off your real style and make everyone jealous of your look. No matter what is the dress code of your company, this time you can make things look the way you like. Of course, no mini skirts, mini dresses, low cut tops or sexy cut-outs are allowed. Just don't go too crazy with Christmas theme. The key is to dress appropriately for the event. Don't be afraid to add a splash of color, sequins or shimmering. You can go for a tuxedo look, or keep things conservative with a fitted blazer and pencil skirt. If you are sick of suits, then you are free to choose embellished dress, printed dress, sequined top and lush skirt in midi or maxi length. 

• Upvote 1

A Christmas party can be a tricky event, as you should look formal and dressy. Also many things depend on the business environment of your office. No, I am not saying, you better be dressed in a conservative suit, but still, provocative details are not allowed. Anyway, there are ways how to dress to impress! You can try on a shimmeing golden knife pleated maxi skirt and pair it with agolden matte sweater and embellished pointy-toe pumps, or try on a patterned blazer and team it with a black pencil skirt. Make a statement with a blue shiny long-sleeve frock by wearing it with pale yellow peep-toe pumps. If you want to stand out, then you should give a try to a sleevless structured bronze color dress. If you still have no idea, then go for red pencil dress and complete it with red shoes and matching color clutch it's a safe choice! If you are not a fan of red color, try on a tested LBD! I personally recommend to choose your cocktail dress in black, red, jewel tone or classic gold or silver. Be sure to cover it with a glity sequined bolero or shrug. Anyway, I have interesting Polyvore sets for Christmas party, hope these looks will inspire you: 

company christmas party outfit 1.jpg

company christmas party outfit 2.jpg

company christmas party outfit 4.jpg

company christmas party outfit 5.jpg

company christmas party outfit 6.jpg

company christmas party outfit 8.jpg

company christmas party outfit 9.jpg

company christmas party outfit 10.jpg

company christmas party outfit 11.jpg

company christmas party outfit 12.jpg

company christmas party outfit 13.jpg

company christmas party outfit 15.jpg

• Upvote 3

So, you are about to have a Christmas party at work? If you are going to have a celebration till midnight, then I guess you should wear something fancy and elegant. It's okay to wear a dress, you can go for a neutral colour or keep things shiny and vibrant by choosing gold or silver metallic hues. I do like to see women who wear black dresses embellished with silver or gold beads. Of course, everything depends on your party's atmosphere. As you told, this party takes place in a big hall, that's why you should go for a more formal look. Speaking of accessories, I advice you to go for glitzy details, choose silver, gold or pearls to update traditional outfit.

• Upvote 1