StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mia Norton

What to wear to college everyday?

Can someone please tell me interesting outfit ideas what to wear to college everyday? I want to try different combos to look good for the rest of the day. Any idea?

• Upvote 1

You can either look preppy polished, simple and chic or choose sporty alternatives to feel comfort. I want to show you my favorite Polyvore sets of possible college looks you can recreate to every college event and day. All these outfits are ideal for school sessions. You will find library appropriate looks that are comfortable, as well as everyday layers, like parkas,  plaid shirts, sweaters and cool leggings or jeans. I am pretty sure, every girl will feel comfort and style sporting all these possible outfit combos. I am so in love with preppy and classy garments you can use in everyday life. Look at trench-coats, pretty turtleneck sweaters, pencil skirts and dark skinnies. Don't forget about an ideal investment called blazer. It will upgrade all your casual essentials and make you look smart.

what to wear to college everyday 1.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 2.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 3.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 4.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 5.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 6.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 7.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 8.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 9.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 10.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 11.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 12.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 13.jpg

what to wear to college everyday 14.jpg

I think ladies who go to college should be dressed classy, as they might have meetings or part job after classes. That's why it's important to keep your outfit appropriate for various occasions. It should show respect to professors. I am not saying you should wear pantsuit or skirt suit, but the whole look has to be polished. Pay attention to details, no crop tops, flip-flops, sweatpants, rips, tears, mini length, sheer clothes or cut-outs are allowed. Believe me, it's no so difficult, all you need is patience. Choose more polished looks with classic cuts and appropriate length. 

I wear pretty much the same clothes in my everyday college's life. Sometimes I go for plain t-shirt teamed with knee-length shorts. If I feel myself a bit too revealing, I cover my tee with a chambray shirt. A pretty camsole is also a great choice, but it has to be covered with a light cardi or slim blazer. I do love wearing slim fit jeans with boots and knitted jumper during cold season months. I do love preppy looks with feminine touches. You should buy more tops, as they can drastically change your appearance. A couple of nice coats and jackets is important. Anyway, college is just a place where you get information, this is not some kind of fashion event, that's why you should wear whatever is comfortable.