StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mia Norton

What jeans do hipsters wear?

There are no obvious hipster jeans styles. I mostly see hipster girls wearing ankle length slim jeans, stonewashed skinnies, ripped designs, boyfriend, cool mom jeans, slim distressed styles, mid-rise, cropped, cuffed, high-rise skinnies, as well as the ones completed with patches and various embellishments. In other words saying, hipsters choose creative denim bottoms. I've got interesting polyvore sets for you, have a look and maybe you will like some of these ideas. 

what jeans do hipsters wear 1.jpg

what jeans do hipsters wear 2.jpg

what jeans do hipsters wear 3.jpg

what jeans do hipsters wear 4.jpg

what jeans do hipsters wear 5.jpg

what jeans do hipsters wear 6.jpg

what jeans do hipsters wear 7.jpg

what jeans do hipsters wear 8.jpg

what jeans do hipsters wear 9.jpg

what jeans do hipsters wear 10.jpg

what jeans do hipsters wear 11.jpg

what jeans do hipsters wear 12.jpg

what jeans do hipsters wear 13.jpg

I think hipster choose skinnies in bright colors or the patterned ones. I see hipster ladies wearing mom jeans and high-waisted denim pants. But I think there is no distinct pair of jeans that automatically makes its wearer look like a real hipster. It's all about what is inside you, what you dream of, what you read and think, not the way you look. Trust me, even dressed up lady can be a hipster in heart. 

• Upvote 1

Hipsters love wearing skinnies. These bottoms look awesome on ladies of any age and body shape. But I do see lots of girls wearing high-rise jeans that are named mom jeans. You can also try on ripped or patterned jeans. If you want to look bright and original, then the best solution for you is to buy colored skinnies, this will underline your individuality.