Sign in to follow this  
Mia Norton

Do you wear socks with furry moccasins?

This question might seem stupid, but I will ask it anyway, do you wear socks with furry moccasins or not? Can someone, please tell me? Thanks!

Edited by Mia Norton

It's very personal, I personally don't wear socks with moccasins, no matter if they are classic or furry. Sure, better avoid wearing regular ankle-length socks, go for the ones that do not show up. If you want to wear moccasins with socks, then try on "no show" socks. In winter some ladies wear furry moccasins with socks, but in summertime they don't. 

You can wear socks if you want, but make sure they don't show up of these shoes. I personally wear sock liners, as they are low cut and noone cansee them. But if you will wear long pants, like bootcuts or flares, you can use usual socks. Just avoid thick socks, otherwise you gonna sweat in them. 

• Upvote 1

Sure you can wear moccasins with no socks. Just you need to be careful, as they can become smelly due to the contact with your feet. I recommend to wear no-show socks, without worrying about smell or about your socks to be shown. Sure, if socks are cool and feature cut or fun print, then you can try on fur moccasins with long socks, but it depends.