StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Michelle

Leather Skirts Are In Style For 2017

Leather skirt looks edgy and sophisticated, but it doesn't mean you can not wear it to work and on the streets. In today's post I decided to share with you my favorite looks for 2017 that can be ideally styled with your apparel on your way to work and casual street walks around town. Every single outfit looks uber cool and extremely voguish. Be ready to pay attention to details. You are about to see many fabulous combos and pairings you really want to try. Of course, one thing is very important in creation of your stand-out look: it's the balance. Probably the best way to get things right would be sticking to simple and classic tops (sweaters, crewnecks, white shirts, etc.) and toppers (blazers and suit jackets) that ideally work for office wear. The key balance is to make it all look feminine and chic. Of course, your skirt will take all attention and you will look fantastic, but I am pretty sure we all want something more.

We want to try on glam sophisticated styles featuring bright textures, sexy details fabrics mix (lace, sheer, leather, silk, cashmere, beads and sequins). Be sure to balance your outfit so you don't look like a Christmas tree. You need to keep at least one thing toned down. Love to see ladies wearing leather skirt paired with black tee, statement necklace and cool black boyfriend blazer on. Make sure the waist of your skirt sits well. You can try awesome masculine shoes (Oxfords, brogues, flats), sneakers, wedges, big bags, knitted jumpers, ankle boots (where all styles work ideal), trench-coats, parkas or coats are super chic, etc. Keep on scrolling to find out more.

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017:

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (1).jpeg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (1).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (2).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (3).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (4).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (5).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (6).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (7).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (8).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (9).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (10).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (11).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (12).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (13).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (14).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (15).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (16).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (17).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (18).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (19).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (20).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (21).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (22).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (23).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (24).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (25).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (26).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (27).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (28).jpg

Leather Skirt Street Style Looks 2017 (29).jpg

• Upvote 1

Is it in style? I thought it's already a timeless piece of clothing, the same as LBD or pencil skirt. I think it's very important to find an appropriate length of leather skirt, otherwise, minis will make you look cheap or look like a Pretty Woman! :D

• Upvote 1

This sexy bottom will for sure make you look very special during the day and night time. Leather skirt is one of this year's hottest looks, so you better see various ways of wearing it in your everyday life.

What color pops in your mind when you think of leather skirt? I guess it's black hue? Am I right? This year we see a wide assortment of shades, including our beloved soft neutrals and knockout metallics, as well as neon hues. Of course, black is a classic color that suits any top and topper. For instance, I love pairing my black A-line version with slim-fit turtleneck, classy looking black leather jacket and statement heels in white or metallic hues. This is an ideal conservative uptown look for me. As you all know, fashion never stops, that's why you always need something fashion-forward that will make you look bright and individual. That's why we see metallic leather bottoms in shimmery silver, gold and other shades.Once you buy metallic leather skirt, be sure to pair it with plain classic tops and toppers, otherwise you will overkill this trend, better choose black classic blazer with minimal accessories. Don't forget about pretty pale and pastel hued skirts that will ideally match statement tops.

I think leather fabric is a timeless choice that will always be in fashion. Leather skirts are everywhere! Next season this bottom piece will be everywhere, all you need is to choose an appropriate length, color and fit. Trust me, nothing can replace bold leather skirt. My favorite styles are the ones with flowy hemlines and pencil skirts.