Sign in to follow this  
Kylie

Tattoos…Yes Or No?

Kylie

Do you have a tattoo? Do you think tattoos are trashy or a way to express yourself? 

• Upvote 1

Abbie Modish

I am not a fan of tattoos! Of course, you can make them if it's something personal and private. But, I see lots ladies who expose half of their bodies to show off their new tattoos. that's stupid thing! I hate Chinese abbreviations and dragon tattoos.

• Upvote 2

RollercoasterBabe

Well, I agree with Abbie Modish. If it's a personal thing, then why dont you try it?

• Upvote 2

FashionMaker

Yes, yes, yes! I don't get people who hate tattoos! It's an ideal way to underline your individuality

• Upvote 2

annawinter

It's very individual. I hate to see people who are tattooed all their bodies, but when it's placed on the right skin area, it can look great

• Upvote 1

BreannaTaylor

Well, I am not a big fan of tattoos, but I do agree, there are beautiful tattoo designs that look awesome on ladies. If you don't have any tattoo on your skin and you are still thinking of making one, then I don't recommend you to do it. Why? You simply want to look individual, but tattoos are usually made for a reason. I mean, if you have a vision and reason to make the exact tattoo on yourself, then you are free to do it.

• Upvote 1