Sign in to follow this  
Mia Norton

What color shoes to wear with blue dress?

Hello ladies! I am going to wear a blue dress to one very special party. I want to look ladylike and modern. I wanted to know what color shoes to wear with blue dress? Can someone please answer me? Thank you!

Hi! There are many ideas what color shoes you can pair with a blue dress. Of course, many things depend on the style of your frock, but I think you can try on different footwear colors. A blue dress looks great with black shoes, black stiletto sandals, or nude beige pumps. Trust me, black footwear is always a safe match, no matter what is the color of your dress. So, if you are looking for a classic combination, be sure to try black or nude color shoes. I personally like to pair my sky blue dress with peep-toe wedge pumps in nude color. You can even try light brown color footwear to match your beloved blue dress. If you are going to a fancy party, think of silver or gold shoes. I saw ladies in voguish blue dresses completed with strappy gold metallic heel sandals, as well as in silver metallic pumps that looked incredibly awesome with sky dresses. 

Yes, silver and golden are ideal, but they are meant for fancy events only. I personally advice ladies to wear blue dresses with white shoes. Go for a cute little blue dress and style it with strappy block heel platform sandals. Anyway, blue dress, no matter if it's light or dark blue color can be worn with black, nude, gold, silver or white color shoes. If you have balls, you can try yellow shoes, pink, and even with blue shoes. Just keep in mind that blue dress should be in the different shade than your shoes color. There are lots of great color matches with blue dress you can try this year, starting from green, purple, burgundy, gray to orange, magneta and violet. Take a close up look at these stunning polyvore sets and maybe one of these looks will inspire you: 

what color shoes to wear with blue dress 1.jpg

what color shoes to wear with blue dress 2.jpg

what color shoes to wear with blue dress 3.jpg

what color shoes to wear with blue dress 4.jpg

what color shoes to wear with blue dress 5.jpg

what color shoes to wear with blue dress 6.jpg

what color shoes to wear with blue dress 7.jpg

what color shoes to wear with blue dress 8.jpg

what color shoes to wear with blue dress 9.jpg

• Upvote 1

This striking color can be updated with nude, beige or blush shoes. If you don't want to wear neutrals, then go for black or vibrant colours, like silver, gold or red! I personally recommend to choose nude color shoes. Most ladies have black and white heels in their closets, that's why if you do not wish buying new pair of pumps, you can easily try on black or white shoes. You can make a real vibrancy with mustard, yellow or pink colors! ;)