StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mia Norton

How to wear knee high suede boots?

Sooner or later I will need to wear knee-high boots, that's why I need to ask you something. Can someone please tell me, how to wear knee high suede boots? How to style? With what clothes I should wear? Please advice! Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Knee high suede boots are ideal for cold season months. All women love these shoes for their comfortable fit and height that sits between midcalf and knees. You are free to wear them with tights, skirts, dresses or skinny jeans. These shoes can be worn to work, but once you are in the office, better change them into something more appropriate, otherwise your feet gonna sweat. I personally like to wear knee-high suede boots with pencil skirts and white blouses covered with fitted blazers. by the way, this is a perfect outfit for ladies who head to the office. If you want to make an impression, how about wearing bright white skinnies tucked in these boots. Suede is the texture of 1970's, that's why all vintage and hippie fans love suede boots. You are free to wear knee suede boots with casual basics and knitwear, just imagine yourself in a sweater dress, suede knee boots and wide-brim hat, a fabulous look. If you don't feel like wearing dresses, you can go for a slouchy sweater, skinny jeans, boots and stylish black leather jacket. This footwear makes a great statement paired with skirts and dresses, as you can show some skin. Anyway, check out cool street style ideas how to wear knee suede boots in real life: 

4.-Suede-Boots-With-Classic-Outfit.jpg

Grey-Floral-Long-Sleeve-Blouse-Black-Skinny-Jeans-Black-Suede-Over-The-Knee-Boots.jpg

knee high suede boots 1.jpg

knee high suede boots 3.jpg

knee high suede boots 4.jpg

White-Lace-Party-Dress-Black-Suede-Knee-High-Boots.jpg

• Upvote 1

Knee-high suede boots will always be your best friends, as they are versatile and warm. I am not talking about over-the-knee styles, as they are too Pretty Woman to me. Try tan colored styles with simple black and white clothes, like a plain white coat, black jeans and accessories, like black gloves and pretty hat. Don't be afraid of layered outfits, choose leather leggings, tweed blazer, cable knit sweater, denim skinnies and burgundy suede boots. You can keep things cool and original with a patterned midi skirt, black biker jacket and classic black suede boots. I advice to try classic knee styles with colored skinnies and long cape. If you are looking for a casual style, try on short dress, tights and long cardigan that will ideally compliment your pretty brown suede shoes. All in all, there are so many interesting outfit ideas to try!!!

• Upvote 1

Knee High boots in suede are ideal for wearing in your everyday life for casual walks. Try them on with casual denim. This will make you look relaxed but chic. I am pretty sure you gonna look stylsh and ready for weekend! All you need are knee suede boots, dark skinnies, V-neck cashmere sweater in cream color or a boho inspired white blouse. If you want to achieve an edgy look, then you can go all in black, by wearing suede boots with black jeans and turtleneck. How about keeping things more boho inspired? Go for suede neutral color boots and pair them with bold pattern dress!