Sign in to follow this  
Mia Norton

What shoes to wear with high low dress?

I am thinking to buy a high low dress next week, but I don't know what shoes to wear with it. I don't want to look cheap or strange. Can someone please tell me what shoes to wear with high-low dress? Thanks!

You can wear high-low dresses with almost any shoes. But I think you should choose dressy ones, as you show off your legs. No matter if you choose flats or heeled shoes, stay away from pointed and rounded toes, as they tend to take away the balance of your look. Speaking of flats, then how about choosing gladiators, T-strap styles that match the color of your dress, flat boots with laces, or embellished slip-ons. If you choose high heels, try wedges, peep-toe heels, stilettos, mules, slingbacks or ankle-strap heels. I personally prefer to wear open heeled sandals or slingback heels. Below are shown different Polyvore sets with hi-low dresses in casual and formal styles updated with chunky sandals, peep-toe heels, ankle strap heels, flat gladiators, embellished flat sandals, etc. Have a look, maybe you will find something interesting: 

what shoes to wear with high low dress 1.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 2.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 3.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 4.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 5.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 6.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 7.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 8.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 9.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 10.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 11.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 12.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 13.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 14.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 15.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 16.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 17.jpg

what shoes to wear with high low dress 18.jpg

I think you should give a try to wedges, sandals both in flat and heeled versions. I personally like strappy sandals and closed-toe pumps. Sure, everything depends on the weather, but still, I prefer to choose dressy footwear. Of course, heels will definitely make you look gorgeous! You can wear them during Summer months, as well as in cold Winter days, all you need is to add tights. This trend allows you to show off your legs and shoes. It's classy, sophisticated, as well as youthful and hot!

High low dress looks great with plenty of shoes, including ankle boots, wedge sandals, all kinds of peep-toes, high heels, sneakers, booties and even with high boots. Of course, the most classic ones and versatile are pumps and heeled sandals.