Sign in to follow this  
Emma

Bohemian and Ethnic Chic Outfits For A Wedding

In October I go to my best friends wedding and I am looking to dress in a bohemian style, hippie or ethnic chic manner....

• Upvote 1

There are lots of awesome bohemian and ethic chic outfit you can try for a wedding. I have some of my favorite guest dresses in this polyvore sets collection, have a look:

bohemian guest dress for wedding 1.jpg

bohemian guest dress for wedding 2.jpg

bohemian guest dress for wedding 3.jpg

bohemian guest dress for wedding 4.jpg

bohemian guest dress for wedding 5.jpg

bohemian guest dress for wedding 6.jpg

bohemian guest dress for wedding 7.jpg

If you are a big fan of boho trend, then why can't you have your wedding boho inspired? There are so many fabulous outfit ideas that look boho and ethnic chic inspired. Most of amazing designs can be found at FreePeople online store, but you can take a look in vintage shops, as I have seen lots of beautiful boho-like wedding gowns in thrift shops. I am 100% sure you gonna find something gorgeous. Look for white, cream-white lace gown if you are a bride. If you are a guest, then you are free to use your imagination, as you can look like a real gypsy or  a nomad lady. Choose layered textures, lavish amount of accessories, natural colours, original ethnic inspired patterns, etc. You can go for more than four shades in your look.