StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Jasmine Williams

Red bra under white shirt, can I try it?

Yes, you can wear red bra under white shirt, it is less visible than black or white bras. I hear lots ladies saying red bra looks slutty with white shirt, but the thing is, it doesn't appear too visible under white shirts, and believe me, you won't look slutty in it. Here is an image of a lady who is wearing a red bra under white shirt. Is it visible? I don't think so!

red bra under white shirt.jpg

Well, wearing red bra under white shirt is possible, but the bra won't be invisible. It will be as visible as nude bra. Red is one of bright colors that is close to our skin tone. Sure, you will need to choose red shade that will ideally suit your skin color. but no matter how close red color will be to your skin, everyone still notice you are wearing bra under your shirt. Washed out red is great for light skin color and darker skin tone looks awesome with bright or dark red ones. All in all, red bras can actually blend nicely with different skin tones. 

Oscar Wilde once said: You can never be overdressed or overeducated. The same thing concerns red bras under white shirts. If you've got balls, then I don't see any why you can't give it a try! If you can wear black bra under white top, so you can give a try to red or purple one. This is a perfect choice to make a statement and underline your femininity. By the way, you can also add red jewellery, accessories or shoes. This will only make you look chic. All in all, if you feel comfortable with a bra being exposed under blouse, then I don't see why can't you wear it.