StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Zoe Lewis

What to wear under a sheer blouse?

Hello ladies! I want to try on a sheer blouse, but I don't want everyone to see my bust. Can you please advice me what to wear under a sheer blouse? Are there any rules or tricks I should follow? 

• Upvote 1

I think every woman wishes to try sheer trend! It is still strong and it easily draws attention of everyone. The first tip that pops in my mind is the layering. I know that sheer materials can disturb wearer and everyone around, that's why I think the best way is to add a colorful slip under, or show off your pretty bra or crop top underneath for a daring look. Of course, you can add a blazer to layer it over the top, but you asked me what to wear under sheer blouse. Next thing is to wear sheer blouse more loosely. Why? More fitted sheer tops can show too much, while more loosely-fitted tops make it difficult to see what is inside. Before trying on bra or camis underneath, make sure it's see through, as sometimes sheer blouses come in a more opaque fabric. 

• Upvote 1

Try contrast color top under sheer top, you can also try sheer blouse with matching bra. I see lots women wearing sheer tops over solid neutral color bandeaus. Oversized sheer shirts can be worn over tight white tanks, nude bras are great for wearing under see-through tops. You can also be brave by trying one one look: whie sheer top over black bra. If your see-through top is cropped, then how about layering it over a classic solid color button down. You can also pair sheer top over bright crop top, or over bathing suit.

A sheer blouse is a sexy garment that can be used as a showstopper, but sometimes it can make us feel uncovered and naked. That's why we all need to make it clear and find out what can you wear under sheer blouses. First of all, stay away from naked body under sheer top and try on black bra or black tank top under it, this will create a stunning contrast. Sure, you can try sheer blouse with nothing underneath, but you will need to cover your blouse with a thick cardigan or blazer. I see girls who wear bandeaus underneath sheer blouses. You can even try on the same colour bra under sheer top, or keep things safe by wearing a sheer blouse over a dress.