Sign in to follow this  
Jasmine Williams

What should I wear with gladiator sandals?

Hi gals! I am going to buy gladiator sandals next week. I love these shoes for their vintage look! Can you please tell me what should I wear with gladiator sandals? I was wondering where I can wear them and what outfit ideas you can advice me.

• Upvote 1

Frankly speaking, you can wear gladiators with pretty much everything, starting from casual looks to formal and glamour outfits. This footwear is extremely versatile, as it can be paired with jeans, shorts, skirts and dresses. In other words saying, you have multitude of options to choose from. I like them too, as they remind me Roman Empire! I think almost every dress will look amazing with gladiators. Of course, there are ankle and high gladiator sandals, where short ones look great with almost everything, while knee-high versions can be worn with skirts and dresses, but not with jeans, because of their high fit. Of course, there are ladies who wear gladiators atop jeans, but the look is not so cool as you can imagine. Make these sandals the center of everyone's attention by choosing contrast colors that will definitely be spotted with your dress or any other outfit. I recommend to try on the ones in strong color or vibrant hue. 

• Upvote 1

Yes, almost every gladiator sandal looks great with a dress. I think you should give a try to skirts, shorts and jeans. If you can style them right, I am 100% sure you will look awesome! How about wearing gladiators with short skirts? This is an awesome way to show off your pretty legs. You can try on denim skirt in faded blue color and style it with off-shoulder ruffled white blouse and complete it with knee high sandals. If you are more into feminine looks, how about wearing ruffled mini skirt with nude cuban heeled sandals. If you are not into mini length, then you probably should give a try to longer skirts. Go for knee length skirts and pair them with long or short lacing gladiator sandals. Of course, best gladiators that look awesome with midi skirts are the ones that hit ankle. Speaking of maxis, they look great with ankle-length gladiator sandals, but if a skirt has a high slit, you definitely can try knee-high gladiators. You can try shorts as well. Classic distressed denim cut-offs look sexy with a solid color top or tunic and flat brown gladiator sandals with knee-length straps. You can also try jeans and wear them with gladiators. The only thing is the length of sandals-they have to be ankle length. 

36.-gladiator.jpg

Black-Shift-Dress-Black-Knee-High-Gladiator-Sandals-Beige-Bucket-Bag-Gold-Pendant.jpg

Black-Swing-Dress-Black-Leather-Gladiator-Sandals-Black-Leather-Crossbody-Bag.jpg

Button-Down-Blouse-Mini-Skirt-Knee-High-Gladiator-Sandals-Crossbody-Bag-Sunglasses.jpg

Coat-Bodycon-Dress-Knee-High-Gladiator-Sandals.jpg

Crew-Neck-T-Shirt-Shorts-Knee-High-Gladiator-Sandals-Belt-Sunglasses.jpg

gladiator-1.jpeg

Gladiator-Sandals-2-1.jpg

Light-Blue-Shirtdress-Black-Knee-High-Gladiator-Sandals-Beige-Satchel-Bag-Black-Sunglasses.jpg

Sheath-Dress-Knee-High-Gladiator-Sandals-Crossbody-Bag-Sunglasses-Bracelet.jpg

Teal-Maxi-Dress-Black-Knee-High-Gladiator-Sandals-Black-Necklace-Gold-Bracelet.jpg

White-Cropped-Top-Navy-Maxi-Skirt-White-Leather-Knee-High-Gladiator-Sandals.jpg

• Upvote 2

Gladiator shoes look awesome with pretty much everything. This Summer footwear can be worn with cool ripped denim shorts, denim skirts, maxi skirts with high slits, maxi dresses, LBDs, LWDs, chambray dresses, shirtdresses, cool shortalls, off-shoulder dresses. You can even try on high gladiators with skinny jeans, by wearing them over your denim bottoms.

• Upvote 1