Sign in to follow this  
Casey Wilcox

What jewelry to wear with a one shoulder bridesmaid dress?

Hi, everyone! I want to know what jewelry to wear with a one shoulder bridesmaid dress? The wedding is in two months, but I still have no idea how to accessorize my dress. Can someone advice me something I can wear? Thanks

• Upvote 1

Would be great to see an image of the dress, but one-shoulder neckline can be accessorized with crystal tiered chandelier earrings or beautiful crystal bracelet. I think most necklaces just wont fit, most of them will only distract the overall look of your dress. That's why choose bright and eye-catching earrings that will make you look awesome. Try something sophisticated, like chandelier earrings. If you want your earrings to standout, make a gorgeous updo hairstyle. You can also have some fun with a bracelet. Choose the one with dangling crystal teardrops or chain gold style.

• Upvote 1

One shoulder bridesmaid dress is a great choice to draw attention. I like the sophisticated look and sleek touch of this gown. But it's quite hard to accessorize it, as the neckline rises higher one the sleeve side of dress. Yes, most necklaces won't fit you, but I think you can manage it. You can try choker, Y necklace, lariat (just loop it over several times), long necklaces that hang low enough without getting lost somewhere in dress material. You can also add beautiful arm cuffs, post earrings or the dangle ones. If you are not into bracelets, you can add rings set or stunning arm party. I recommend to choose the following gemstones and materials: pearls (classics never die, try it for choker or long necklace), diamonds are girls best friend (for lariats or Y-necklaces), classic cold in yellow color for all kind of jewelry designs, crystals can be worn as earrings or accessorized on chokers. Yes, would be nice to see the color of dress, so I can be more specific on the color of jewelry. It's very important to coordinate your jewelry color with a dress.

• Upvote 1

You can try on delicate earrings that will steal the show. Of course, the cleavage size depends quite a lot, if it's short, then you better avoid wearing any necklace, if it's quite deep, then you can add a pretty elegant necklace. Personally, I do not recommend to choose necklace with one-shoulder frock, you can add chandelier earrings and a cocktail ring.

• Upvote 1

Indian ethnic wears such as saree, lehenga choli, and salwar suit are incomplete without the right jewelry. A piece of gorgeous and glittering Indian jewelry can bring about a radical transformation in the entire appearance of the wearer and change the look of even a simple and regular attire. Now you can purchase your Indian traditional attires and Indian jewelry online at online portals. Most of them have come up with its very own exclusive jewelry section where each and every earrings, necklaces, bangles, bracelets and ring are designed keeping in mind the tone of the ethnic dresses. The semi-precious stones, pearls, and metals used to design Indian jewelry online make them unique and matchless in their own way. I think chokers work well for a one shoulder bridesmaid dress, stone encrusted chokers, if you do not like neck pieces you can go for shoulder duster earrings.