Sign in to follow this  
Sophia Wilkins

Work appropriate halloween costumes to try this year?

This year my office decided to dress up for Halloween. Costumes should be creative, but no slutty. I already have a costume of Harley Quinn, but it's too sexy for work. Do you have any ideas what can be office appropriate and creative?

halloween cotume.gif

• Upvote 2

Office Halloween look has to be appropriate for wearing at work, that's why forget about Harley Quinn outfit, it's not for the office. It's really a very hard task, as most ladies want in future to be associated with a professional worker, but you don't want to look boring. Think of something classic, like a witch black dress and wide brim hat. Or you can try on cowgirl look featuring plaud shirt, jeans, boots, sheriff star, cowboy hat. I know ladies who used to wear hippie inspired looks, wearing flared jeans, funky colorful shirts or tunics, rounded sunglasses and lots of colorful jewelry items completed with peace signs. Another cool way to underline your creativity is to wear Harry Potter inspired looks, all you need is to look like a specific student wearing general student uniform.

• Upvote 2

It can be quite tricky to find something appropriate for work Halloween parties. I think you can try to dress like Cinderella, Unicorn pony, Marge Simpson, Mario, Ice cream, Minion, Superwoman, or star wars character. There are lots of costumes you can try on, but before choosing a costume, better know how far you can go! ;)

54bc2c81a501e_-_hbz-halloween-2011-gwen-stefani-niko102911c-01.jpg

gallery-1445983166-hbz-halloween-update-taylor-swift.jpg

hbz-halloween-update-emrata.jpg

hbz-halloween-update-josh-duhamel-fergie.jpg

hbz-halloween-update-kendall-cara.jpg

HR-Cruella.jpg

HR-Ice-Cream.jpg

HR-Minion.jpg

HR-Superwoman.jpg

pink.jpg

Ryan-Seacrest-Julianne-Hough-Bonnie-and-Clyde.jpg

star wars halloweeen.jpg

star wars halloween costumes.jpg

the-6-best-costumes-from-the-office-halloween-episodes1.jpg

• Upvote 3

If you think it's impossible to find a workplace-appropriate Halloween costume, then you are not right. You can create so many fabulous looks, including alien, clown, gypsy fortune teller, housewife, witch, old lady, hobo, etc. If you don't have much time in preparing your costume, you can create easy costumes, like doctor, nurse, hippie, marathon runner, cowgirl, etc. If you have two or three friends, you can go for a themed group Halloween costume, by choosing favorite Disney characters, movie characters, cirque du soleil, or dominoes. Just make sure, the costume is suitable for workplace. I personally love creating sugar skull face and wearing a maxi cape with it. You can be Cher Horowitz, Blair Waldorf, Disney princess, Anna Wintour, Hillary Clinton, one of Mad Men's characters, Wednesday Addams, Elle Woods, etc.

• Upvote 1