Sign in to follow this  
Glamlover

What to wear with red high heels?

My best friend asked me to go with her at some fancy dinner that takes place at a very posh restaurant. The thing is, dress code is very strange: red shoes. I was wondering what I can wear with my favourite red high heels? Can you be so kind and give me a piece of advice?

• Upvote 1

Red high heels will for sure look awesome with red dresses. But you can try them on with red-white striped shift dresses, smart-casual separates, black pencil dress, or choose a white frock. Here are gathered Polyvore sets. Hope these ideas will help you! ;)

what to wear with high red heels 1.jpg

what to wear with high red heels 2.jpg

what to wear with high red heels 3.jpg

what to wear with high red heels 4.jpg

what to wear with high red heels 6.jpg

what to wear with high red heels 7.jpg

what to wear with high red heels 8.jpg

what to wear with high red heels 9.jpg

I think every lady once in her life dreamed of wearing red high heels. This footwear will easily express your personality and make you stand out from the crowd in seconds. You can create sophisticated, elegant and versatile outfits. Try on caged studded pointy toe pumps with red high-rise midi skirt and black top embellished with floral print, or keep things dressy and office friendly by teaming patent classic red pumps with slim black trousers, white shirt and white blazer with black lapels. Keep things urban inspired with red pointy toe heels, ripped skinny washed jeans, plaid shirt and color-blocking coat. Keep things chic and feminine with caged red pumps, black slim trousers, white blouse worn under cropped grey sweater and structured red coat. I love to wear my red shoes with cute black playsuit and red blazer on. You can try those red shoes with pretty LBD and black leather quilted jacket. There are numerous of awesome outfit ideas you can create with this footwear.