StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
annawinter

What to wear with a pink cashmere sweater?

My best friend bought me a sweet pink cashmere sweater. The thing is I I wouldn't normally buy or wear anything that's pink, but I really like the one my friend gave me. As I never wore pink clothes, I have no idea what to wear with this pink sweater. I have white collared shirts...and that's it! I need some ideas or tips. Please help!!!

Edited by annawinter
  • Upvote 2

The best part about pink sweaters is a sweet and girlish look, plus you can find endless ways to wear it. Start with basics, like black or white bottoms. You can wear a simple tank top underneath, or you can use your white shirts. Speaking of clothes you can wear underneath, it depends on occasion. If it's a casual look, go for chambray shirts in blue, white for office and going outs, black camis for creative events, or you can try on a pretty one color dress underneath. The good/ bad thing about pink sweaters- they REALLY draw attention! That's why, if you feel that something doesn't suit pink sweater, better change it for something else. I personally keep things more urban and mannish, I love teaming pink sweater with ripped boyfriend jeans and cool kicks. But you can try black skinnies with ankle boots for fall season if you like.

• Upvote 2

Pink is actually an easy color that matches completely anything. I have three pink sweaters: one in hot pink, other comes in a bit darker tone and the third one is sweet pastel blush. Each one of them looks good with all kinds of colors. I usually wear them with my skinny dark blue jeans, navy pants in flared look or with flared gray skirt. I haven't tried them with brown bottoms, but I know they gonna look awesome. I've got some Polyvore images with my favourite ideas how to wear pink sweaters. Hope you like them. 

what to wear with a pink cashmere sweater 1.jpg

what to wear with a pink cashmere sweater 2.jpg

what to wear with a pink cashmere sweater 3.jpg

what to wear with a pink cashmere sweater 4.jpg

what to wear with a pink cashmere sweater 5.jpg

what to wear with a pink cashmere sweater 6.jpg

what to wear with a pink cashmere sweater 7.jpg

what to wear with a pink cashmere sweater 8.jpg

• Upvote 2

Pink cashmere sweater is a lovely investment that will make you look fresh, sweet and very special. It will brighten up the whole look and make your neutral garments shine along with it. I personally keep things classic, as I use to wear pink sweater with neutral layers, like a white skirt and pink pumps, it makes me look modern and at the same time classy. I see ladies who wear oversized pink cashmere sweaters as dresses. This monochrome statement is actually very cool and ideal for wearing to special events. You can complete this outfit by adding black leather jacket to look edgy. By the way, cashmere is also a durable and long lasting materiel that will make you feel comfort and healthy.