Sign in to follow this  
NerdLover

What are the best hair accessories and jewelry for brides?

I am going to marry next week, but I still don't know how to accessorize my hair. Please let me know best accessories that will suit my weddng dress.

You are lucky girl my dear lady! You are having a wedding soon. Anyway, if you are looking for right accessories that will create perfect bridal look, then you better take a close up look at amazing tiaras, necklaces, and other types of wedding jewelry and accessories. If the dress makes the wedding, then jewelry makes the dress.

No wedding outfit is complete without a beautiful hair accessory. If you still struggling to choose a bridal hair accessory, then I've got some tips for you to choose the one and only bridal hair jewellery that will make you shine like a star and will certainly give you a a perfect finishing touch. Of course, you need to have a wedding dress and only after choose your accessory. It's up to you how much shine you want to have on your head. I recommend to keep things delicate and choose an elegant item that will certainly underline your individuality. Speaking of materials, then you can either go for silver or gold jewellery. Silver accessories are classics, but gold is becoming more popular. You can try on beautiful combs, flowers, headbands embroidered with floral embellishments, hair pins in vintage of boho style.