StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Elizabeth Thompson

How to wear wear clear jelly sandals?

Try them on with awesome socks, You can easily pair them with tights. They gonna look cool with transparent jelly sandals. I love see-through sandals for the ability to show-off my manicure. One problem: your feet might stink afterwords. The see-through style of jellies can be DIY, as you can add stickers on them.  

• Upvote 1

I am a big fan of everything new. That's why I love the comeback of jelly sandals. You can wear these clear sandals with anything you want. Sure, they do not look professional, but they are definitely a cool addition to a casual outfit. See-through jelly sandals go with all colors. If you are new to these shoes, I recommend to opt for monochrome ensemble. Then you can go for more electric looks, by adding bright and patterned socks, rolling up denim overalls to show off these fun shoes. You can also buy the ones that are see-through but have a glittery addition. Just have some fun with this footwear.

• Upvote 1

I am excited to see this nostalgic footwear around. These sandals look super cute and easy to style thanks to their clear look, you can wear them with absolutely anything you want. My favorite look for beginners would be: clear jellies with white socks in heart print, denim pinafire dress teamed with a white long sleeve crop top. This look can be completed with bright handbag and statement earrings. 

• Upvote 1

Clear jellies look awesome with bright and neutral color or printed socks in low or knee over knee length. You can try them with tights, or wear them on bare feet.

• Upvote 1

Jelly sandals can be worn in different ways, but there are several tips you better not avoid. For instance, try to avoid socks. It will make you look too much 1990's inspired. Better buy modern jelly sandals, I recommend to try on thong sandals that are ideal for summer hot days. Sure, you can go for black, white or clear version sandals, but I recommend to wear them in color. There are lots of cool styles you can try, so why don't you experiment? Heeled jelly sandals? Why not! Yes, I advice you to give them a try. Try the ones with embellishments and all sort of additions, like studs, appliqués or metal inserts. They do look awesome with dresses. Just choose a perfect Summer design to match your shoes.