Sign in to follow this  
Elizabeth Thompson

How to wear gladiator sandals with skinny jeans?

My favourite shoes for Summer are gladiator sandals, but sometimes it can be cold outside for wearing them with skirts, dresses or my lovely denim shorts. I was wondering how to wear gladiator sandals with skinny jeans? Are there any tricks? Maybe you can advice me styling rules or outfit ideas? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Skinny jeans look great with gladiator sandals. Of course, if your gladiators come in a knee-height look, then I am afraid they are no, no. That's why the most appropriate style of gladiator sandals you can wear with skinnies are ankle-length sandals.  Your denim outfit will look creative, stylish, yet casual.

This year comes with a huge fashion footwear trend called gladiator sandals. And I love them! I like the look of skinny jeans and ankle high gladiators. Yes, you definitely should avoid the look of the high gladiators and skinnies, the result looks disgusting and cheap. Overall, gladiators and skinnies outfit looks great and fresh. 

Hmm... who told you high gladiator sandals look weird with skinny jeans? I see lots of ladies and celebrities who wear this combo and they look awesome! I love this combination. You just need to give this look a try! Go for high gladiators and tuck them inside your favourite skinny jeans. Sure, everyone is scared to try this look, as noone ever tried it before. You better try it and then tell me what you think! 

Tall-Gladiator-Sandals-over-Jeans.jpg

high gladiators tucked in skinny jeans.jpg