Sign in to follow this  
Elizabeth Thompson

What can I wear with knee-high boots?

The fall season is approaching, and I am starting to wonder how should I wear my knee-high boots. I was wondering what outfits I can create with these shoes. Even now, sometimes I feel my feet are freezing and I really want to pull on my lovely knee-boots. What can  wear with knee-high boots right now?

The knee high boots are incredibly versatile. You can wear them with almost anything, including skirts, pants, jeans, shorts and dresses. This is an essential part of woman's wardrobe in winter time. Yes, you can wear them during spring and fall season as well. Sometimes I wear my knee boots in summer, but when its really cold outside. I like wearing this footwear with shorts. This kind of combination looks daring and edgy. I like teaming denim cut-offs with knee boots this makes me feel and look gorgeous. Of course I add layers to such look, like a long shirt or cardigan, so no one can blame me for wearing sexy outfits. Another nice look you can create with knee boots is wearing them with midi skirts. I recommend to choose calf-length design, this will make you look more classy and urban-friendly. Narrow skirts look the same awesome as with fuller skirts. I've got interesting outfit ideas for you. In these street style images are shown various looks you can recreate with slouchy and fitted boots. As you can see, ladies wear this footwear with dresses, office pants, leggings, skinny jeans, short dresses, mini skirts and flared skirts as well.

Black-Dress-With-Knee-High-Boots.jpg

Black-Leather-Jacket-And-Knee-High-Boots.jpg

Blazer-Long-Sleeve-Blouse-Skinny-Pants-Knee-High-Boots-Tote-Bag-Belt-Sunglasses.jpg

Blazer-Tank-Henley-Shirt-Leggings-Knee-High-Boots-Gloves-Scarf.jpg

Cable-Sweater-Skinny-Jeans-Knee-High-Boots-Tote-Bag-Gloves-Beanie-Scarf.jpg

Coat-Skinny-Jeans-Knee-High-Boots-Gloves-Beanie-Scarf.jpg

Fall-Fashion-Plaid-Scarf-Knee-High-Boots-2.jpg

Knee-High-Boots-1.jpg

Skirt-And-Knee-High-Boots.jpg

Street-Style-Oversized-Scarf-Knee-High-Boots-2.jpg

White-Socks-And-Knee-High-Boots.jpg

I am a big fan of high boots. The fall season is a perfect time to start wearing knee-high boots, but you can wear them in cold Summer months as well. All you need is to keep your outfit lighter without additional knitwear layers and cozy clothes. By the way, I do like to see women wearing high boots with short bottoms, like mini skirts, denim cut-offs and mini dresses. Answering to your question about outfit you can create with this footwear, I think they fit almost any styles, from bohemian and 1970's disco and vixen looks to rock-chic, retro and military inspired looks. My favorite combination so far is wearing knee boots with leggings. Sure, this look is for Autumn months, that's why I recommend to try it only when it's about 25 degree. Leggings make my legs look slimmer and longer, plus I can wear it with anything on top, from formal shirts to casual sweater dresses. If you want to look more classy, then let your boots match leggings. I mean, select opaque pair of leggings in neutral color. If you are not into leggings look, I advice you to try on skinny jeans. This is a great alternative to leggings. This combination makes wearer look more casual and sexy, still your legs look long and slender.  Never try to wear skinnies over boots, always tuck them inside. I do not recommend to wear loose or flared jeans. If it's not cold and you are one of those ladies who wants to look sexy and be in center of everyone's attention, I recommend to choose mini dress. Mini skirt and mini dress with tall footwear looks super. Sure, it is a daring combination, but it's worth it. If you are a conservative lady, I recommend to choose maxi or midi dress. The result looks dressy and chic. By the way, if you feel cold right now, you better try maxi dress and knee-high boots look. I love to see women wearing boho style flowing maxi dresses, midi pencil dresses completed with knee high boots.

I am a big fan of knee high boots with mini skirts. I love to see women on the streets wearing such looks. You can try different styles of skirt, including skater, full, pleated, printed, bodycon and tight ones. As already was mentioned, you can have so much fun with this footwear, as you can wear it with anything. Don' be shy! You are worth it! Knee boots are okay to wear at work. You can pair them with a classy pencil skirt, tailored slim pants or pencil dress. Tall boots create a naturally sexy appearance that is why you shouldn't bare too much of your skin. This can make you only look cheap. If you still want to show more your skin, then you better keep things more casual. Maxi and long skirts are also great for teaming with knee boots. I love to see women wearing maxi skirts with high slits, showing off their sexy knee boots. By the way, long skirt is the most flattering piece you can wear with boots. 

Most knee high boots are worn during cold season days. But you can still show off some skin by wearing these boots with short dresses, mini pencil skirts, denim cut-offs. I personally, wear knee boots with skinny jeans, this combo always work great. I also like teaming knee boots with high-rise front-buttoned leather skirts and pretty white blouses.