StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Sandra Torres

How to dress like an Italian woman?

Hi! I wanted to ask one thing: how should I dress to look like an Italian woman? No, I am not going to Italy, but I really want to look like Italian born lady! I know they never look out of place and put together. So, please, let me know any tips and ideas I can follow to look more like Italian? Thanks!

New York women look for power dressing, Parisians have effortless and relaxed elegance and Italian women dress like bombshells! They have that special easygoing sex appeal that makes you wanna ask: do they all wake up like this? Of course, such cities like Milan and Rome are not places where you should search for a real Italian style, but there are places and people you can get inspired by. Think about for instance Anna Dello Russo and Margherita Missoni. Italian ladies manage to look sexy and elegant. Their looks start from a statement piece, no matter if it's a gorgeous dress, stiletto sandals or chandelier earrings, they all have at least one statement piece that makes the whole outfit look very special. Once you choose a gorgeous piece, you can then build up your outfit using your own instinct. Try on things you like in the exact moment. It should be a natural process. Always invest in quality basics: black pants, white shirts, fancy loafers, etc. No matter if you are going out for a milk, or to a dinner party, you should always dress smartly. Take a look at my favorite polyvore sets featuring Italian woman style tips: 

how to dress like an italian woman 1.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 2.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 3.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 4.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 5.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 6.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 7.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 8.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 9.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 10.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 11.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 12.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 13.jpg

how to dress like an italian woman 14.jpg

• Upvote 1

Italians don't have such thing as special clothes, everyday clothes and the ones that are worn only for special, VERY special occasions. The simplest things in their closet are the sexiest ones. Even a pair of jeans can be used for variety of events. Italian women do not overdo with their looks. They keep things easy and somewhat relaxed. Sometimes less can look the best! As I have already told, they don't have special clothes, the good stuff is worn in everyday life, as every day is special. Italian do not believe in such thing as saving the best pieces in their closets for more special moments. Italians do not afraid of wearing high heels. Italian lady can buy clothes in shops like H&M, but they will always look appropriately put together.

Everyone likes how Italian women look. There are so many interesting go-to pieces you can try on to look like a real Italian. First of all, everything is hidden in details, go for awesome diva style sunglasses, red lipstick will for sure attract everyone's attention, make an investment buying a statement necklace, tailored blazer is not just a finishing touch to create a perfect work lady look, but it can be worn atop your lovely dresses during cocktail parties. Speaking of parties, lace dresses are must-haves for those who want to look sexy. Don't forget about such essentials like hit stilettos, chandelier earrings, pointy toe pumps, etc.

• Upvote 1