StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
Amelia Walker

What to wear with a blue dress?

I want to know and see beautiful looks with blue dresses. I was wearing black and grey dresses all the time, that's why I want to try something different, like a blue dress. Please tell me nice ideas how to wear this dress to work, parties and home gatherings. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Congrats to you for wishing to wear a blue dress. It's a beautiful garment that can be worn to various occasions, no matter if it's casual or formal. I want to share with you street style images of different ladies who appear in all kinds of blue frocks, I mean in various shades, lengths, shapes and fits. You gonna see Kate Middleton wearing a flared dark blue knee-length dress completed with a fit-and-flare black blazer and cute hat, blond girls wearing sleeveless fit-and-flare styles completed with beautiful necklaces, off-shoulder light blue relaxed fit styles, pastel blue designs, sheer frocks and classic blue versions covered with bright red jackets. I am pretty sure, at least one one these looks will inspire you! 

5.-Black-Hat-In-Blue-Dress-Kate-Middleton.jpg

5.-Blue-Dress-With-Cute-Necklace-1.jpg

5.-Cobalt-Blue-Dress-With-Envelope-Clutch-And-Pink-Pumps.jpg

5.-Flirty-Blue-Dress-With-White-Structured-Bag-1.jpg

5.-Rose-Quartz-Floral-Clutch-With-Serenity-Blue-Dress.jpg

5.-Serenity-Blue-Dress-With-Rose-Quartz-Shoes-1.jpg

5.-Sheer-Blue-Dress-With-Gladiator-Sandals.jpg

7.-Blue-Dress-With-Red-Blazer-And-Shoes-1.jpg

Blue-Dress.jpg

Navy-Blue-Dress-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sure, blue dress is a great way to underline your femininity and uniqueness. You can find lots of cool designs to wear at the office or dinner parties. This color suits almost every hue! You are free to wear bleu dress with bright green, beige, brown, red, pink, yellow, purple, etc. I love to see ladies who wear blue dresses with golden or silver jewelry. You can update your frock with eye-catchy belt or bright hue shoes. One very important thing to know is to make sure that the chosen hue suits your skin shade. I love blue color for its noble and elegant look. I am not afraid to say that blue is new black! 

• Upvote 1

Work: fitted black or any other dark neutral color jacket, elegant one piece of jewellery and comfortable shoes in the same color of jacket.

Parties: fitted blazer in gold sequins or white color, fancy jewellery and bright pumps.

Home gatherings: cute cardigan, smart casual blazer, cropped sweater, mid heel shoes and small bag.

Blue dress looks great with white, black and metallic color shoes, like pumps or sandals in different heel height. No matter if you try blue dress in electric, royal or navy blue shade, you can style it with cool accessories, like a structured bag in the same shade as your shoes. Your jewellery can vary, as you can try on gold, silver and bright stone designs. One thing you should consider and it's your skin tone, warm skin ladies look awesome with gold creations, and pale skin women should choose silver jewellery. If it's cold outside, I recommend to drape over your shoulders a pretty structured blazer or coat.

• Upvote 1