Sign in to follow this  
NerdLover

What to wear to music festival?

Yes, it's time to get your wardrobe ready for a cool festival season. I am pretty sure you want to look ideal and be ready to rock. All you need is a perfect balance that would feature grunge, chic, boho and whatever style references that would ideally combined together.

Edited by Abbie Modish
  • Upvote 1

Be ready to pull up your hair and make a real statement with fringe and bead earrings that are ideal for swinging your head around along with the music sounds. How about wearing wellies when it rains? It's a stunning footwear that looks awesome styled with cut-offs and plaid shirts. We still love their unique and classy look. Personally, I love wearing textured versions in various prints and colors. You can pair these fun looking shoes with denim shorts. Go for a vintage inspired style and completed them with a sexy tee or a loose-fit tank top. Every music festival must-have is a stylish cross-body bag that lets you freely raise your hands up in the air. This year lots of stylists advice us to try cool shapes, bucket bags, various trimmings, tribal prints and neon shades. If it's quite cold outside, then I recommend to pair your sexy cut-offs with trusty leggings and layer up with a denim or leather jacket. I am so in love with denim shirts worn underneath cool biker leather jackets. If you are getting tired of your cut-offs, then I recommend to try on a skort. It comes with a flirty shape, but practical style for wearing to mustic festivals.

• Upvote 1

music festival is the place where you can feel yourself different and open your mind! That's why keep an eye on fresh and original clothing. Think of cool floral headbands, ripped jeans, sexy denim cut-offs, fringes, ankle-boots, etc.

• Upvote 1

For a music festival you will need:

• headband
  • a nice dress (crochet, maxi, eyelet, cotton or any other)
  • necklace, bracelets and other jewelry
  • comfy shoes
  • something to cover your shoulders if it's cold
  • a comfy bag
  • sunglasses
  • Upvote 1

Festival season is so fun to dress up and look cool, all you need is to feel free spirited and experiment with different styles. Go for hotpants, floral headbands, sleeveless jackets, slouchy jumpers, denim cut-offs, suede jackets with fringes, flared jeans, etc. Complete your bright look with a super soft multiprinted blanket, pair of sunnies and accessorize your arm with metallic cuff.

• Upvote 1