Sign in to follow this  
InfinityLook

What to wear under wedding dress if I am plus size?

No matter if you are skinny or plus size, you still have to wear undergarments with your wedding dress. Sure, everything depends on the style of your frock. Some ladies need a special shapewear that will fixate their torso. Another thing is the design of the frock. If it comes with breast support, then you can avoid wearing bra under, next thing is the style of wedding gown, sometimes, if the dress is strapless or one-shoulder you need to buy special strapless bras. Speaking about panties, then it also depends on the style of your dress. If it's a tight gown, then I recommend to skip them, but I know many brands who offer light panties, so there will be no problem for you. 

You definitely should wear undergarments. Which ones depends on your dress style. If it's strapless, one shoulder or sleeveless, then you better go for strapless bra. If it is long sleeve, then you are free to use classic wedding lingerie.

Go for shapewear essentials. These garments will make you look smooth, plus you will be able to breathe normally. If you find shapewear useless, then you can try on a corset under wedding gown. Corsets are ideal as they will cinch your waist and keep away the bulkiness of your body. I suggest to give a try to a short, no frills underbust corset. Take a corset with you when trying on a wedding dress!