Sign in to follow this  
Emma

What's the worst outfit a wedding guest has worn?

What's the worst thing a guest has worn to your wedding or a wedding you've attended?

We've heard of guests turning up in ripped jeans, long white dresses and even one in a sarong! So please share your stories below :)

Thank you!

Well, all these images are from red carpet events. The worst wedding outfit is the one that doesn’t suit dress code of the wedding. Once I appeared on a wedding wearing a red dress, but I didn't see the wedding invitation, where was written: NO RED!!!

• Upvote 1

Yes, @FashionMaker you are right about invitation dress code, but I know women who dress really weird. I saw lady in a dress with cut-outs from its up to down. Also, I saw woman in big opera gown with floor sweeping skirt, i really wanted to put my shoe on it! :D

Like it or not, but there are things you should never wear to a wedding. First of all forget about white colour dresses or sexy cut-outs. Keep away from casual basics and homewear, anything that exposes your bra, wild make-up is a no-no, wild animal print should be avoided as well. Denim pants, baseball caps, neon colour dresses, shorts, short sleeve tops look weird on a wedding day, no matter if you are a girl or a boy.