TeddyLover

what should i wear to a fall wedding?

TeddyLover

I am going to be a quest at my friend's wedding. The wedding is going to be this October and I think the weather is going to be very cold. it is going to be quite the challenge, so I was wondering if you can help me to create an awesome wedding outfit.

InfinityLook

Fall is a great time for weddings. No, I am not saying, other seasons are bad, as I see lots of people having weddings in summer, but Autumn time is perfect, as it's not so hot outside, so you can think of something layered. Speaking of fall wedding guest looks, I recommend to try on slip dress with a cozy blazer, any floral dress completed with a chic evening blazer will ideally suit. or you can get funky with 1970 inspired gowns and patterns, or keep things glamour with a nice jumpsuit in a solid color. I love velvet frocks that look 1990's inspired. I love to see ladies who wear flowing maxi dresses that look boho inspired. Hope these ideas will help you to figure out what to wear to fall wedding... :)

Glamlover

If you are going to attend a fall wedding, I recommend to keep your clothes fancy, formal and add a cozy outerwear piece, it's needed. Think of a draped coat, cozy cardigan, warm blazer...

• Upvote 2

FashionMaker

You definitely should try a jumpsuit. It is a perfect one-piece garment that can be updated with a blazer or kimono. Look for dressy styles with fitted silhouettes and embroideries. Of course, solid color versions are great too, but I recommend to try bright style. Here are my favorites.

Fun-Jumpsuit-In-Red-With-Bell-Sleeves.jpg

Jumpsuit-With-Booties.jpg

Layered-Jumpsuit.jpg

One-Shoulder-Jumpsuit.jpg

Purple-Jumpsuit.jpg

Street-Style-Pattern-Print-Jumpsuit.jpg

Jessica Patterson

Your fall wedding outfit can be with long sleeves, made of heavy fabric and coloured in jewel tone. There are lots of beautiful outfits you can try on, it can be a bodycon dress, LBD, maxi gown or a gorgeous jewel tone slipdress. You can even get funky with 1970's inspired patterns, or underline your beautiful shoulders by wearing a stunning strapless wide-leg jumpsuit. I personally love to see ladies who take some cues from the 1990's fashion, as they appear in velvet maxi gowns with long sleeves.

saniaali

If you ask me for a wedding dress, I always prefer online wedding dresses from bridals.pk. They have an amazing collection of bridal wear. 
0008242_gold-mine_1000.thumb.jpeg.337fbdb7c110f58ff726a2fe909ababa.jpeg

0008238_naurattan-lehenga-with-merlot-crimson-jacket.jpeg

0008215_cersei.jpeg

0008241_white-bridal-lehenga-with-white-organza-ruffle-top_1000.jpeg

Edited by saniaali