StyleDiscussions.com
Sign in to follow this  
TeddyLover

what resort wear for women over 50 is popular right now?

If you are going on vacation in your 50's then you need some style advice! Trust me, it's very easy to look absolutely fabulous in your age. First things first is a white blouse. Yes, it's simple as 1,2,3. Go for a collared white top with a tailored and flattering shape. I love button downs that look lightweight and relaxed. If you don;t like long sleeves, go for short or simple T-shirts. It will work with anything else in your wardrobe. This year is all about safari jackets. try one and you gonna love it! It comes with a wrap design that is very flattering no matter what is your body shape. It's an ideal piece for layering your clothes. Don't forget about khakis. you can try on khaki capri pants that will suit any outfit and occasion. try them with sandals or any kind of flats. If you are not into pants, then I recommend to try on shift dress. it's a simple design that will ideally suit casual day-offs. I love the ones in a tailored shape.

• Upvote 1

resort wear in your 50 can be various. Everything depends on your body shape and visual look. I know ladies who are slim in their fifties, that's why they can allow to wear all kinds of stylish outfits. Anyway, I recommend to wear lightweight blouses, tunics and midi dresses. Most women in their 50's wear comfortable separates, like jeans or shorts with comfy tops or tunics.

There are several resort classics every woman over 50 should own. The first piece is a safari jacket featuring functional pockets. It's an ideal topper for travelling. Crisp button down shirt is another must-try piece for classic resort wardrobe. Try it on with skinny cropped khaki trousers that can take you from run around with flats to dinner and with high heels to a fancy party. I am a big fan of striped tees, choose the one with nautical feel, like a navy and white striped version. A ladylike dress is another must-have for a perfect resort season. Choose shift dress with a breezy silhouette. Choose lightweight printed floral blouse that can be layered under cardigans and blazers. Don't forget about printed caftans. Choose modern and on trend style in mid-length.