Sign in to follow this  
Glamlover

What to wear with black leggings?

There are plenty of awesome looks you can create with black leggings. Yes, you can wear these bottom in different ways and you can style them however you want. For instance, try them on for a casual day off by teaming with a long cream white button down, brown leather knee boots and cargo khaki green heavy shirt. I personally like keeping things simple by teaming black leggings with simple cream grey top, long cardigan with side pockets and slouchy light brown leather boots. If you do like sexy outfits, I recommend to go for patent black leggings and team them with suede booties and chunky long black knitted sweater. These bottoms look awesome with wedge sneakers and graphic T-shirts. You can also experiment with a cute black-blush striped tunic by teaming it with black leggings tucked in high cream-grey knee boots. In other words saying, in every look you need to make sure your butt is covered! ;)

• Upvote 1

You can wear every color shirts and jackets on black legging,  well wear a white shirt with red or any other color jackets. I mostly wear white and pink color shirts, I also get many ideas of color combination from mixxmix free shipping, and also buy dresses from there, its really very easy to buy from there.