Sign in to follow this  
Glamlover

What dresses to wear to a fall wedding?

I was invited to a wedding this Fall. I have no idea what to wear.

The wedding takes place at the end of October, so I guess it will be quite chilly outside. Please advice.

• Upvote 1

Well, if it's open air wedding, then you better get dressed in a maxi gown and cover it with a knitted cardigan (solid colored). If the wedding is in a room, then keep it as fancy as you can. Of course, no white dresses are allowed!

• Upvote 1

You might think I am a crazy one, but I suggest you to try on knitted dress in a light color. It is both warm and makes you look original.

• Upvote 1

On 10.8.2016. at 11:18 AM, chicous said:

knitted dress

Yes, this might be a good choice. But I recommend to choose something more dressy and formal. If it's cold, you can always add tights: opaque or skin color.

If you are attending a fall wedding, then you are free to choose various stunning outfits. make sure you feel warm and comfy. If the wedding is casual, you can go for a comfy a bit flirty dress in bright colour. If the wedding dress code is cocktail, you can think of a lovely little black dress, wide-leg evening jumpsuit or gold cocktail frock. I personally advice you to give a try to one-shoulder black lace dress. If the dress code is formal, you can try on a marvellous ball gown coloured in neutral hue. You will need to focus on the details and make them look elegant on you. Think of cute cropped capes, blazers, clutches embellished with sequins, studs and sparkling crystals.